TV Shows you like before reading the questions
1. Parks and Recreation
2. Arrested Development
3. Party Down
4. Happy Endings
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
I’d have to say Michael Bluth…he’s the straight man, but he’s so damn funny doing it!
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Jerry. He’s the worst! Just kidding! I love Jerry. I actually don’t think I have a least favorite character on this show. I guess I’ll say Ben’s sister. But she’s only been in one episode, so it ain’t no thang!
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Lots of favorites!
4. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Henry and Casey. But I like the dynamics of the whole group really. And I really adored Kyle and Constance’s friendship in season 1. Adorable!
5. Who should get together in 2?
George Michael and Maeby…les cousins dangereux!
6. How long have you watched 1?
I started watching it like three months ago online…caught up on the entire series in less than a week, and am now totally up to date, and obsessed with the show. Bought all of the DVDs, and whenever I’m having a crap day, usually pop that show in! Love it!
7. How did you become interested in 3?
One of my close friends told me I should watch it, but I never did…UNTIL I got obsessed with Parks and Rec (and Adam Scott - he is crazy talented and hilarious! And easy on the eyes!). I discovered he was in Party Down, borrowed the DVDs from my friend, and watched it. Fell in love with it immediately!
8. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
The whole cast is ridiculously amazing, but I’m especially impressed with Eliza Coupe. And have a soft spot for Casey Wilson and Adam Pally.
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Right now, I’d say 1 for sure. It has it all: tons of laughs, lots of heart, phenomenal cast, amazing writers. Just overall fantastic.
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Well, 3 does only have 20 episodes.
1 has a lot more. So duh, 1.
11. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be?
Leslie Knope! She is amazing, and she has is all! And she deserves it! Probably my favorite female character on TV.
12. Would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Hell to the no! It wouldn’t be Friends without Chandler Bing!
13. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Yeah, actually! I could totally see Party Down catering some big event that Penny is doing PR for. And of course, Penny’s friends would all be there to support her, and hilarity ensues!
14. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple?
Ann and Ron.
15. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Love them both! So hard to choose…so can I refuse? No? FINE THEN. 5!
16. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
2 for sure!